Beckoning kitty Tatamaru's
Scope of permission for secondary works
(1) The copyright of the work belongs to the right holder who has granted the necessary rights to the co-creator including the author.
Please indicate the copy right on the secondary works to be published.
(2) Secondary works that are offensive to public order and morals, as well as secondary works related to religion and politics, are prohibited from being produced and published.
(3) Secondary works must not infringe on the ownership rights, intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights), honor, trust, privacy, or other rights of the author, fans, or other third parties.
In addition, please note that the author is not responsible for any problems caused by secondary works.
If you create something that may cause discomfort to viewers or age restrictions, please take appropriate measures (hiding, warning, etc.).
(4) If you create something that may cause offense to viewers or age restrictions, please take appropriate measures (hide it, add a warning, etc.).
(5) Please avoid malicious modification, alteration, or criticism of the video.
(6) Use for commercial purposes is prohibited.
(This does not apply to secondary creative use such as doujinshi and doujinshi goods by individuals at Comiket, etc.)
The author reserves the right to revise these guidelines as necessary.
The author may revise these guidelines as necessary. Fans are requested to conduct their secondary creative activities within the scope of the latest guidelines.
Fan art → #たたまるにおだちん
Sensitive → #たたまる秘
* Please cooperate in avoiding the search so that you do not get caught in the Twitter search "Tatamaru".
Fan fiction books and Fan fiction goods → #たたまるにさんぱい
If you have any other questions, please contact us from [ Contact Us ] .